1 What proyects are you in right now ?
1. Right now I’m finishing up my Archeology Series for Cari’s Hybrid Label. It’s a mix series, but I’m using ALL old 1998-2004 tracks for the compilation. We will also be re-releasing NEW re-worked & mastered versions of the tracks.
2 Whats your favorite perspective of life since being an artist?
2. Being able to visit beautiful countries like Colombia, eating the foods, learning some customs, and of course meeting new friends. But yeah… the foods man. Being able to eat a “typical” dish from Germany, Japan, Ukraine… it’s amazing. I love my job.
3 And your worst ?
3. Fucking airports. Imagine the WORST experience you’ve ever had at an airport. Now multiply that by about 15. That’s a year for me.
4 Whats after death ?
4. The personality you experience as “I”, the self, exists as a result of complex neurological processes. These neurological processes require a chemical/electrical/biological system to take place in. We can manipulate this sense of self with different physical stimuli, take anesthesia for example. Where does this self go when we alter consciousness?
When the conditions no longer exist that give rise to this sense of self the personality ceases to exist. We call this death. The permanent stopping of consciousness. No “I” exists anymore. “You” returns to the “all”. The constituent atoms of your body will continue to exist but they will no longer be ordered and working together to produce the self. Those atoms will eventually go on to form new structures in the great cosmos of the universe…. and that conforts me.
5 What Medellin can spect this time of Tony Rohr?
5. More sounds that make you move your hips and lose your mind of course! Lots of new music from friends, myself, and a few unknowns to test out!